Here's the Challenge ladies - get out all of those unfinished projects, you know the ones I'm talking about - they stare at you pleading to be finished as the guilt gnaws away at you! This is my stash of projects and I hate to admit that a couple of them are over 2 years old! My stash includes:
1. Backing a denim throw that I made for my middle child. One of those projects that's been sitting for 2 years.
2. A basket that has been sitting for 6 months - I made a mistake in the curling pattern and I have to tear it out.
3. A reindeer cross stitch ornament that needs to be made into a pillow
4. A blackbird cross stitch sampler that I've had in my work basket for over 2 years.
5. A punch needle rooster from Create and Decorate that I started many months ago and stopped working on
6. Long skinny stocking from The Pickled Pepper Patch
7. Santa from Moonchild's Primitives that I never got done before Christmas
8. Santa from Tennessee Ridge Primitives
9. Bunny Hugs shelf sitter
10. Primitive Woolens Stitchery from Mercantile Gatherings.
The guidelines for the Procrastinator's Challenge are as follows:
1. Take a photo of your projects or make a list and email them to me at firstname.lastname@example.org with Procrastinator's challenge in the title. I will email you back that I received your entry. If you don't hear back from me, leave me a comment on my blog. Sometimes my junk folder gets ahold of emails that I really want! The deadline for entry is January 11th.
2. As you finish projects up email me a photo and I will post them in my blog for all to see. I'll keep a running tally to spur you on to motivation.
3. The challenge will end on February 8th. I have prizes for the top 2 finishers.
Let's start 2009 out with a bang!